Canon Knowledge Base – Scan using the WIA driver
|Article ID: ART153482|||||Date printed: 06/02/2015|||||Date final up to date: 08/18/2015|
Scan utilizing the WIA driver
Home windows Picture Acquisition (WIA) driver.
- Place a doc face-down on the platen glass.
- Within the software, choose the command to scan a doc (‘Import’, ‘Purchase picture’ and so on.).
- Choose the scanner driver, relying on the software program in use.
* Home windows XP: It’s potential to make use of the ScanGear MP (TWAIN) or the WIA driver because the scanner driver.
* To make use of the WIA driver, choose ‘WIA-Canon MPxxx’ (xxx signifies your machine title).
* To make use of ScanGear MP, choose ‘Canon MPxxx’ (xxx signifies your machine title).
- Click on ‘Scan’.
- After scanning is completed, the scanned picture is displayed within the picture show space of the applying.
- Scanning is accomplished.