How to get the Synaptics Touchpad Settings after the recent Windows update
You may need seen that after the latest replace to Home windows 10 that the Synaptics settings in your touchpad are nowhere to be discovered it doesn’t matter what driver you strive putting in, previous or new and even the newest one downloaded by means of the Machine Supervisor/Home windows Replace.
The Synaptics settings are literally there simply hidden. This is easy methods to get to the Synaptics Management Panel
1) Launch the Microsoft Retailer
2) Within the search on the highest proper, sort: synmsidapp or you’ll be able to merely click on on this hyperlink to open the app in your browser which is able to then redirect you to the Microsoft Retailer app: SynMsiDapp
3) In my case, it confirmed that it was already put in so I simply needed to launch but when it wasn’t put in, merely click on on Set up to put in it
4) Now click on on its icon then hit Launch
5) The Synaptics Pointing Machine window will open, click on on Settings
6) You’ll now see the Synaptics Management panel the place you’ll be able to edit all of your touchpad settings.
7) For simpler entry to the Synaptics Touchpad Settings sooner or later, click on on the three dots subsequent to the Launch button within the Home windows retailer then select Pin to Begin
PS: Newest Synaptics Touchpad Driver to this date: Synaptics Touchpad Driver 188.8.131.52