Install Arduino driver on Windows 10
As a consequence of any purpose, you can not set up the Arduino driver on Home windows, you may attempt to replace the motive force manually in your System Supervisor.
- Plug in your board and await Home windows to start it is driver set up course of. After a couple of moments, the method will fail, regardless of its finest efforts
- Click on on the Begin Menu, and open up the Management Panel.
- Whereas within the Management Panel, navigate to System and Safety. Subsequent, click on on System. As soon as the System window is up, open the System Supervisor.
- Look underneath Ports (COM & LPT). It is best to see an open port named “Arduino UNO (COMxx)”. If there is no such thing as a COM & LPT part, look underneath “Different Gadgets” for “Unknown System”.
- Proper click on on the “Arduino UNO (COmxx)” port and select the “Replace Driver Software program” choice.
- Subsequent, select the “Browse my pc for Driver software program” choice.
- Lastly, navigate to and choose the motive force file named “arduino.inf”, situated within the “Drivers” folder of the Arduino Software program obtain (not the “FTDI USB Drivers” sub-directory). In case you are utilizing an previous model of the IDE (1.0.three or older), select the Uno driver file named “Arduino UNO.inf”
- Home windows will end up the motive force set up from there.
reference: Getting Began with Arduino on Home windows – Set up the drivers