Installing Drivers Using Device Manager –
If you need to put in the Killer Drivers with out the Killer Efficiency Suite, you are able to do so utilizing these steps. Be aware that it will disable all community prioritization options.
This text will assist to level you to getting the newest driver solely packages from the Microsoft Catalog. These packages are driver solely INF packages, so do require extra superior set up.
First, obtain the newest driver in your particular system from the hyperlinks under:
- Extract the content material of the bundle to a folder that you’ll keep in mind
- Proper Click on INF/Setup Data File
- Select Set up
- Extract the content material of the bundle to a folder that you’ll keep in mind.
- Proper-click Begin, and click on System Supervisor.
- Find the Killer Community Adapter in your System Supervisor. If it has a driver already put in by Home windows, will probably be situated by its identify beneath Community Adapters. If it has no driver put in, will probably be named Ethernet Controller or Unknown System.
- Proper-click the adapter, and click on Replace Driver Software program… or Replace Driver, whichever is accessible.
- Click on Browse my laptop for driver software program
- Click on Browse
- Navigate to the placement the place you extracted the standalone driver bundle earlier.
- Click on OK
- Click on Subsequent
The ultimate display screen ought to present that you’ve got efficiently put in the motive force. Now you can click on on Shut.