This embedded USB Mass Storage (MST) host class driver controls MST USB gadgets. The USB Mass Storage class is designed for connecting block storage gadgets over a USB hyperlink to a number.
The bundle supplies a MST host class driver for a USB stack. Usually, that is used together with HCC’s intensive vary of file techniques to allow host aspect file entry for USB pen drives/thumb drives, USB disk drives, and different USB media linked to an embedded system.
- Conforms to the HCC Superior Embedded Framework.
- Designed for integration with each RTOS and non-RTOS based mostly techniques.
- Appropriate with all HCC USB host controllers.
- Helps a number of gadgets linked concurrently.
- The USB Mass Storage media driver for the SCSI interface conforms to the HCC Media Driver Specification.
- A callback might be registered for Mass Storage gadget join/disconnect notification.
This reveals the next:
- The file system can use the media driver interface to entry the Mass Storage gadget. (HCC can present a media driver for Mass Storage.)
- The SCSI layer is technically not a part of USB Mass Storage however, for sensible causes, it’s included on this bundle as if it have been.
- The decrease layer interface of the Mass Storage host class driver is designed to make use of HCC’s USB Host Interface Layer. This layer is customary over totally different host controller implementations; which means that the code is unchanged, whichever HCC USB host controller it’s interfaced to. For detailed details about the decrease layer, see the HCC USB Host Base System Consumer Information that’s shipped with the bottom system.
The bundle supplies a set of API capabilities for controlling entry to a tool.