mcmadhatter/driver-lg-tv: A ninjasphere driver for LG smart TVs
It is a driver for LG Good TVs, permitting them for use as a part of Ninja Sphere.
Supported Sphere Protocols
- There’s presently no approach to get state again from the tv.
- Activate the TV. Turning off works, however the TV stops responding as soon as it’s in standby mode.
- Add a brand new TV through the config display screen (dynamically added config screens should not but supported by the sphere ui)
- TV have to be turned on while the ninja is booted up for the primary time (to permit the message to be despatched for the television to indicate the pin quantity on display screen.) As soon as config is working, this won’t be obligatory
Constructing < now optional >
This mission will be constructed with the debug.sh script, you’ll need to create the /information/sphere/user-autostart/drivers/driver-lg-tv/ folder, and ensure the compiled driver and the json file are put in it when you end compiling.
- Create a brand new folder in your ninjasphere /information/sphere/user-autostart/drivers/driver-lg-tv
- Add the driver-lg-tv and the package deal.json from github to this folder .
- Make certain your TV is tuned on
- Reboot the the spehere and acquired to http://ninjasphere.native
- Click on on the LG TVs button, then click on New TV
- A pin quantity ought to seem on the TV display screen
- Add the pin and a TV identify to the config web page and click on save.
Extra data will be discovered on the mission website or by visiting the Ninja Blocks boards.
To contribute code adjustments to the mission, please clone the repository and submit a pull-request (What does that imply?). Modifications, forks, pull reqs , strategies and many others are at all times welcome.
This mission is licensed underneath the MIT license, a duplicate of which will be discovered within the LICENSE file.
This work is Copyright (c) 2014-2015 – mcmadhatter.