Releases · ElPumpo/TinyNvidiaUpdateChecker · GitHub
[1.14.2] – 2020-08-18
- Nvidia made a minor URL adjustment on their web site
- Driver downloads at the moment are being performed with HTTPS protocol
[1.14.1] – 2020-05-15
- Not launching extracted drivers when utilizing minimal installer
[1.14.0] – 2020-05-15
I’m again, sorry for being inactive the previous years. I have been very busy with GTA associated initiatives for years till lately the place I received dropped out, and now focusing alone aspect initiatives. I hope you all take pleasure in this new model!
- Obtain choice type, now you can choose the obtain server. Hopefully this resolves points with gradual downloads
- Examine HAP variations, ensuring downloaded one is the right one (which additionally prevents additional errors)
- We now run the NVIDIA installer with the
/norebootif the applying is operating quiet to forestall random reboots
- Assist for DCH drivers due to Osspial
- Up to date HAP to v1.11.23
- Obtain measurement in bytes at the moment are correctly grouped
- Use string interpolation the place obtainable
- Minor code enhancements
- Improved tooltips on the motive force dialog
- Disabled keyboard shortcuts in driver dialog
- Lacking icon recordsdata for the kinds
- Minor typo
- You may now not navigate to different web sites from the discharge description
- Driver installer now not hardcoded to run quiet if minimal installer is used
/nosplashargument when minimal installer is not used, which precipitated Gf Expertise to put in
[1.13.0] – 2018-06-06
- QuickEdit is now disabled, no extra unintentionally stalling the applying
- Minor message when hash does not match
- Up to date HAP to v1.8.4
- Minimal installer not extracting new required EULA recordsdata #41 – thanks cywq
[1.12.0] – 2018-03-09
- Carried out checks for the MD5 hash for the HAP dll file. That is to make so that folks do not use a incorrect model of HAP, since TNUC solely beforehand checkes for the file title. Now we’re additionally checking the hash which implies that we’re evaluating the complete file. This could repair all of the dll hell bother, sorry for the late repair :/
- Moved class recordsdata
- Up to date HAP to v1.7.1
- A difficulty the place the file continues to be being utilized by TNUC after the drivers have been downloaded. This was the reason for #26, thanks quite a bit https://github.com/indivisible for fixing the difficulty, credit to him!
[1.11.0] – 2018-02-09
--ignore-missing-gpuargument, will ignore the truth that no appropriate gpu had been discovered
- Device ideas within the driver dialog
- Up to date authorized message
- Doable repair for 7-Zip extraction error
- Fastened replace checker by updating to .NET 4.6.1 and HAP v1.6.16, thanks @dragondaud
[1.10.0] – 2017-10-24
- Carried out a significantly better dialog for chosing listing
- Assist for different areas for 7-Zip (Scoop, x86 set up on amd64 programs, MSI installer and final resort)
- Verify towards vendor ID if the gpu drivers aren’t put in
- Lacking textual content
- Driver installer at all times run quietly, now solely skipping eula
- Tiny textual content on none dpi-displays within the driver dialog
[1.9.0] – 2017-09-25
- New fancy dialog when a brand new driver is accessible, with a significantly better GUI resolution and higher launch notes preview
- Assist for 7-Zip, and an improved libary dealing with system
--confirm-dlargument. It should automaticly obtain and set up new drivers! (makes use of minimal installer)
--config-hereargument. It makes use of the working listing as the trail for the config
- Carried out verify for driver file measurement
- Up to date HtmlAgilityPack to the most recent model
- Changed the
GPU Sortsystem with now assuming the kind relying on the gpu title
- Modified again to the right folder browser dialog
- Lots of cleanup (but once more) and refactoring
- Code enhancements
- You now not have to pick out your gpu
[1.8.0] – 2017-06-28
- Inform consumer to pick out a empty folder if utilizing the minimal installer.
- Computerized obtain of
HtmlAgilityPack.dllif not discovered.
- Community connection verify.
- GUI progress bar that exhibits up upon the motive force obtain, if the consumer has chosen the quiet mode.
- Went again to utilizing the
- Methodology renames to match CA1709.
- Lots of cleanup.
[1.7.0] – 2017-04-29
- Added hiding un-supported GPUs within the SelectGPU type which is enabled by default.
- Choice to create a minimal installer of the drivers, so we do not set up telemetry and different issues we do not want. Requires WinRAR for now.
- Now not downloads driver if it exists.
- Improved the motive force description fetcher and the obtain message field.
- Now following the CA1709 customary by Microsoft, and “migrated” to VS2017.
- Minor adjustments.
- CTRL-C is now not ignored.