USB 3.0 not working after latest windows update.
My identify is Could. I see you might be having some hassle together with your USB 3.0.
You may attempt reinstall the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) on Home windows 10 Creators Replace
You may reinstall the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) gadget within the Gadget Supervisor on the pc and repair the USB 3.Zero not working subject.
1. Use Home windows shortcut keys Win + X to launch the Bounce Listing.
2. Choose the Gadget Supervisor.
3. Develop the Common Serial Bus controllers entry.
4. Proper click on the USB Root Hub (USB 3.0).
5. Choose the Uninstall gadget. It’s also possible to uninstall different USB Root Hub units.
6. Exit the Gadget Supervisor and Restart the pc.
Then Home windows 10 Creators Replace will acknowledge your USB hub robotically and reinstall the USB controllers.
Attempt to tell us the way it goes.